Axelrad is one of the coolest spaces in Houston! Their indoor space isn’t huge but they’ve an impressive dog-friendly outdoor area where they host a number of events from live music to dog adoptions, art shows to food pop-ups.
- Movie Night on the big screen @ sun down
- Moody Tuesday – Acoustic Open Mic @ 7 PM
- Axelrad Night Market @5 PM
- Live Jazz night @ 6:00 PM
- 4th Thursday Pupusa Lab
- Last Friday – Data Dump – Free Concert Series @ 9 PM
- 3rd Saturday – Neon Garden Music Series @ 7:30
- Pop-Up Brunch @ noon
- First Sunday – Tropical Sundays w/ Will Van Horn Trio @ 7 PM
- Movie night @ sun down
Axelrad has a unique partnership with the community in Houston. Everyday of the week you can check out something uniquely Houston if you swing by.
Additionally, Luigi’s Pizza is on the same property so if you get hungry while there and you don’t feel like eating at one of the rotating food trucks, you can grab some great pizza to keep the party going!